Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] War Rules (Tentative)
Started by [E] Heark

After the first war on Minetown, it was quite obvious that we need to establish some firm rules on just how this is going to play out.

Pre-War Phase

Between the two obsidian lines, all players will meet at the start time.

Two Captains are chosen, one for each side, and they split up each team in to equal parts.

Each Team will have 10minutes to start building on THEIR SIDE ONLY of the obsidian line.

Each Team must make a colored piece of wool as their flag. They will place it in a designated area which the commentator will confirm before the match starts.

WARNING: AFTER VICTORY, THE WAR MAP WILL BE CLEARED! BE PREPARED TO LOSE BUILDING MATERIALS.

War Phase

The commentator will announce the start.

When killed, you MUST wait outside until the commentator calls for a respawn.

You are free to loot and use the materials of anyone you kill. Whatever you have at the end of the war is yours

To achieve victory, you must capture the enemy flag and keep your own, placing them side by side in the area on your team designated before hand.

Admin weapon spawning is not allowed in this area during war times.
I think the whole CTF style should be changed.

Too hard to communicate to the other team, and probably just be something like, Contain Objective.

Fountain in the middle of obsidian line.

A team must "hold" (Be touching the fountain) for at least (Insert Time) minutes.

20 minute Build limit (Since the game mode is different)

~SN
no i dont think that game type would work how about team deathmatch on a pre-built area? i might make another arena for this one lols also bow and arrows=cheap as chicken shit and heark i already wrote all those rules except for the one about admin spawn item i dont think it was very fair lols if i knew i wouldve maid rule im still going to create an improvement thread