Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lost my stuff
Started by [E] GammaGames

I was running around and powerpoker was killing the skeltons I was trying to kill too. He hit me, and I died. Then, he said a creeper exploded on it, and its gone. Can I have my stuff back? My inventory was FULL

I had (this is what I can remember):

A stack of arrows

2 bows

3 stacks + 14 halfsteps

1 stack dark logs

dia pick

dia shovel

2 stacks reeds

almost a stack of wool

almost stack of red wool

20-some red dye

some saplings

watch

thats all I can remember now, but I KNOW there was more!
They dont refund deaths due to mobs, I think they only refund things like, lag, or Griefing/Looting.

~SN
gamma games... this is like the second post you've made asking for refunds... learn how to play guy
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
They dont refund deaths due to mobs, I think they only refund things like, lag, or Griefing/Looting.

~SN

You don't understand, Poker killed me accidently. Then a creeper came up (he said) and asploded destroying my stuff
Gatschet wrote:
gamma games... this is like the second post you've made asking for refunds... learn how to play guy

I know how to play, and i know this is the second one. I just want my stuff back

And go ahead and call me gamma
A creeper exploding wouldnt destroy objects even in SSP

And on the server explosions are nerfed.

There for, the creeper didnt blow up your stuff. Power poker either has/had it or it dissapeared.

and mods/admins cant re supply you.
POKER YOU"RE DEAD! I know they didn't dissapear because it was by the restaurant near spawn, i got there in like 2 min after I died
bump because i want my stuff
hahah your not getting it bud
No sorry, not for that kind of reason.

Locked.