Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Whats you operating system?!?
Started by [E] ICostaEx

Windows 8

Everyone stop hatin on us windows 8 users... If you actually bother to install it you will probably find that it is amazing.
Windows 8...and I hate it.
Mac OS X, Mountain Lion.

Come at me.
mint linux 12. My computer does exactly what I tell it to and nothing mor or less.
I have the option to boot into windows 7 or Ubuntu 12.04. i normally boot into windows though.
Right now Windows 8 and its Awesome
Linux Ubuntu 12.10, and I love it.
I run Windows 7 on all of my pc's <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I ran a SnowLinux installation for a little while, it got a little old, so I switched to Windows 8... Then downgraded back to the original 7 XD

Windows 8 seems very good for a touch oriented device, as has been mentioned by earlier posts... The two final straws with it for me were the lack of a good graphics driver for the laptop it was on (Hence why I wasn't on the server for a while), and the four step process just to shut down the computer, which would be fine with a few swipes of a touch screen; but alas I only have a measly touchpad.

The graphics driver for my dinky little Mobility Radeon HD 4200 kept defaulting to the WDDM 1.1, and put minecraft out of commision for a while.
Windows 8!
Windows 8...

Until my Test Version expires...