Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 40,000 Minetown Members Celebration
Started by [E] XCoaster

THlfg.png

Hello Minetown!
In honor of the website almost reaching 40,000 registered members, we (Lucaslower, Pieman506 and I) will be setting off a massive firework display. When we do reach 40,000 members, I will post on this thread again and bump it letting everyone know the official time for the show, and the warp that you can travel too.

(Please note, we're not trying to compete with anyone. This is all just for fun.)

This show will consist of:

YMnom.png114,000 Fireworks (In total)

YMnom.png342,784 Gunpowder

YMnom.png127,872 Dyes (varied)

YMnom.png112,320 Paper

YMnom.png100,224 Varied items such as Heads, Glowstone, and Firecharges

All of this being shot out of 200 dispensers with timers going off to launch them.

Come celebrate Minetown reaching 40,000 members with us!

More information will be posted as it surfaces.
Sounds fun <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

cant wait for the show and the achievement!!
Well done everyone!
Just an update; while calculating how long it will take for the clocks to reset, and the fireworks to launch, we've estimated that the show will last for ~2 and a half hours.

Obviously you don't have to stay through the entire thing, so check back later for replays of the show.
THzce.png

At the time I am posting this, Minetown has 39,948 members registered with the website! We calculate that we will probably hit 40,000 by the end of the week. Expect the show to go forward on Friday night at about 5:00 P.M. EST. This isn't official, just keeping everyone informed.

Thanks, hope to see everyone there.

Also note, any donators above the 1,000 MTC mark will have their own spot at the VIP fireworks section, with a better view!
I really need to donate now..... *steal's a rich person's credit card*
parrotboy1 wrote:
I really need to donate now..... *steal's a rich person's credit card*

No worries, it's 1000 ingame credits <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Simply take 2 mins to vote and you'll have more than enough (2500 if you vote on all the sites).
Is this this Friday?
MegaZapboy wrote:
Is this this Friday?

We are planning on Friday, but it may be earlier/later. The time will be announced.
who do i donate 2?