Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] svalentine91
Started by [E] svalentine

Username: svalentine91

When you were banned : unknown

Person who banned you: unknown

Reason you were banned: griefing maybe

Server: main

I too am having a similar problem as others. It appears as if when you guys added the hub everyone who was banned (from the original server) can play on all of the others except for main. I would like to get my ban appealed if possible as it was probably someone who had access to my account that got me banned (I am aware that I am responsible). If not, you guys should probably touch up on re-banning prior bans like myself. I did not try to exploit a hole to get back to main, but there may be if I can log into main2.

Best,

Sval
Hello svalentine91,

After a little inspection, you were banned by heiwashin for greifing blackdust79's farm on April 15th.
Records wrote:
BAN: heiwashin banned name 'svalentine91': griefing blackdust79's farm

Can you please explain your reason for doing this griefing? How can we tell you will not just come back on main to grief again?
I know that i am not supposed to post in others ban appeals and will take whatever consequences this may cause. I would like to say that i forgive svalentine91 for the grief because for the most part i remember it being very minor griefing like just 1-5 blocks in my farm-house.

So long story short if you dont mind i would like for svalentine91 to be unbanned. And if you are able to tell me the coords or sumthing to the farm (I seem to have lost the coords due to the fact that it was in my notepad on my broken computer) if not that thats ok to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

-blackdust79
Ok, that settles it.

Please note though, if any future offences occur, do not expect such treatment.

~Unbanned

~Locked