Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] minetown is dead :(
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

only 2 users ( including me) on the forums. no one on mumble... only a few people in the server....in the single digits.....tons of people banned.... wtf happened. there used to be 50 people on at all times....
You're on on the wrong times.

There can be up to 20 people on the forums, peaks at 30~40 people on the server, and at one time, we had half the server on mumble.

US/Canda time, its early morning.

~SN
thats good to hear. off topic, space, why do you like boxxy? she is an idiot. if she continued making videos she would most likely be as popular as say fred or some other youtube star.
Flip Were Wuz YOU U missed THe Fun Man
Mr.Flip wrote:
only 2 users ( including me) on the forums. no one on mumble... only a few people in the server....in the single digits.....tons of people banned.... wtf happened. there used to be 50 people on at all times....

Your online when most people are sleeping....how is minetown dead?

50 people did not get banned....May I know where your getting this information?

Because it is incorrect information.Minetown is far from dead.

I wanna add,Quit making useless threads.....This goes for everyone.
Mr.Flip wrote:

You dont get online at the good time and judge too quickly.

Not tons of banned people. People who didnt followed the rules are banned. And the others who followed Broly in his map destruction.

server still gets 30-40+ online at same time. It might have lowered since whitelist and pay to play. But there are still 1-6 ppl who pay to join per week. (mostly quality players)

Mumble is still getting used. The website display is screwed for some reasons i cant figure yet. Im busy with other stuff.