Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] dpwheaton123s Ban appeal
Started by [E] ICostaEx

Username:dpwheaton123

When you were banned : (Date.) 12/23/12

Person who banned you: Dont know

Reason you were banned:when i login says i broke into a house

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) main

if it was in pwntown it was probably me doing my weekly inspections when the server was getting updated and i for got to replace the block to inspect the house.

Hi Dpwehaton,

I banned you for breaking into a players house buy removing two of the blocks in his wall without his consent. He then asked me to ban you becuase it was in his town, and he gave you no permission to enter his house. This is a direct violation of rules 1.1, and World-Specific Rule 1.1. Griefing, and entering somebody's area without permission. Here is the evidence that you broke into his house.

p9N4Y.jpg

Care to explain yourself?
ok yes sir im a owner in pwntown also and i needed to use his portal like a alsays use but his door was closed this time so i brok the 2 blocks and i for got to replace them ipwn knows i have used his portal before and i has also doing inspections at this time and go into the houses to inspect but if need be i wont inspect anymore i am very srry i did not replace the block or in fact i even went in the house
dpwheaton123 wrote:
ok yes sir im a owner in pwntown also and i needed to use his portal like a alsays use but his door was closed this time so i brok the 2 blocks and i for got to replace them ipwn knows i have used his portal before and i has also doing inspections at this time and go into the houses to inspect but if need be i wont inspect anymore i am very srry i did not replace the block or in fact i even went in the house

He told me you were simply a member of the region and did not have access entering his house nor breaking blocks in it.

Please allow me time to ponder your verdict.

Thanks.
ok sir put i gust want to add one more thing if you can go to /warp pwntown and go in to the welcome center you will see a sign stating i am the co-pwner of pwntown IN-fact i redid the regon so if you go throw my latest pes you will find that leo or nick remade the regon apoun my request and this is only possible with owner ship of ths regon.

Edit BUtt:
Gust a bump <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I had demoted him to member, after the first 2 greifs, I was preparing to remove to co owner sign
ipwn the shop i was makeing better adding more panes but did not get to it atm i was gann fix it today as for the gient DP
Me and dp have worked out a compromise, I am requesting for him to be unbanned. Thanks XCoaster

hFUKw.png

suS1z.png
I have some knowledge on this, so here it is:

I dealt with a PE ipwnin3d made yesterday, and can prove that dpwheaton123 was co-owner of the town. The PEs stated that ipwn was reporting dp for griefing, but dp was co-owner of the region. I told ipwn since dp was part owner of the region, he could edit the blocks he wanted. ipwn then demoted dp to member.

However, I do not believe ipwn told dp that he was no longer co-owner of the town, and couldn't edit whichever blocks he wanted. I think dp edited those blocks, thinking he was still part owner of the region.