Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Town] The Shore ~Shoreline Family~
Started by [E] Matt [5]

The Shore

Just over 12 months ago, I ventured out to do something that many want to on Minetown. I created in one week, a town called Shoreline. For 3+ months, this town was the server's busiest town, with constant demands for expansions that I could not even keep up with. But most of all, I gained so many friends and learned a lot from the experience.

To celebrate, I've done it all over again. Starting today, /warp Shoreline will now bring you to the "Shoreline Hub". From here, you can right click MyWarp signs to take you to Original Shoreline (/warp OldShore) and The Shore (/warp TheShore). This town is tons better than the best, with exceptional designs and a quota for our residents. This time around, wood huts won't do - exceptional homes will be the standard.

Prices start at 1,500 MT Credits. If you think this is a high price, just look at how much you can get from simply voting. These plots are priced fairly and all have an ocean view from this breathtaking location. Come join the fun and head on over to The Shore - you won't regret what you see. Find me ingame to purchase a lot.

EeoBg.png

Dg7Lk.png
I KNEW IT
I DID TOO WHY YOU NOZ TELL ME
I'd like a plot Matt, please reserve me one <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>