Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Theme
Started by [E] jpkoushel

I am considering beginning to compose a theme for our server, to use in videos, et cetera.

Are there any poets or musicians that are active in this server? I would like help writing the lyrics to the song, and if there are enough musicians perhaps we could arrange to record it together through mumble or another program that would enable us to sound together.

If there is anything you can contribute, please post.
im no musisian but might i sugest rock techno or renessaunse(wich i spelled wrong) for the type of song
well im a xylophonist on band but i make errors alot
we should each get a few note blocks on diferent types of blocks under them and just rock out. even if it sounds bad, use it

EDIT:

Just remembered, its called improv
kolpool wrote:
im no Russian but might i sugest rock techno or Renaissance?(wich i spelled wrong) for the type of song

Hahaha, I meant something legit, like something that would play at the beginning of Star Wars. I perform with the trumpet and french horn and I have enough knowledge of musical theory to write a legit composition ;D
i think a slogan would be cooler than a song...

anyway i think the inception music would be cool, but in 8-bit.

or the theme from 28 days later, but in 8-bit.

or... umm... 8-BIT !!!
I have some rudimentary skill in composing though i am used to using a computer composition program that i am currently lacking. I don't want to take on the task without it and even now I don't have the free time to make a full use theme. I have some friends who are legitly in a band and might be able to help with the making of a song if i cannot.

I can make a prevideo animation though if you are interested with the music or other sounds included. I have a large amount of experience with flash and can also add some visual filter effects well. This is my offer of talent.
* Downloads something * As soon as I get this torrent working.....

Well, after digging through my hard driive for something to edit I came across this FF like music. I think it fits in well, but yeah, we probs wont use it.
im not russian i said im not a profecional musision(which is a person who plays music but misspeld