Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Fuoy] ban mr_goose from this clan
Started by Unknown User

ok something dose need to be done with goose he always trolls like gust 20 min ago i was inspecting pwntown houses and i have access to some houses and i went in one turns out he was right behind me and got in i told him to plz get out and he says ok then goes all around the house and starts humping the ground so i say get out now or be banned from pwntown he say i did nothing wrong... THEN on top of that i do a trad asking anyone selling diamonds he says how many u need i say about 40 stacks. he says ok i have 39 dblocks i say ok is 9k good THEN he says o wait there not for sale witch really ticked me off so i call him a troll and say act your age and not 10 then he says im 15 and i am acting my age and so one but plz talk to him he is being a troll and im 2 the point of banning him from pwntown and ignoring him but i dont want to have t do this so plz talk warn or what ever needs to be done.
What the hell. I got out of the house. And i said trololol. But i was joking. i got out of the house when you said to.

with the diamond thing, i was just seeing how many you needed and whats a good price per stack. I never wanted to sell them in the first place.
no you got out of the house after like 1 min and plz dont come on a post saying what the hell thx <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

there might be kids on <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
This is nothing but a flame war. Mods please lock this.
I actually said Thread Closed on my last post so yeah....
What. The. Hell.

Sorry Lucas.
Problem solved.