Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Fuoy] ban mr_goose from this clan
Started by Unknown User

Ban mr goose from this clan please! He has taken over my grinder that i'm building for the clan, called me a dickhead for no reason and he is trying to kill me via the mobs from spawning! Can someone do something here!
Please give us more Information like Date, Proof, which grinder and where, his complete Name, Server or we Cant so anything.
HOW DARE YOU!

First off we made a safe room for YOU to build! He had a chest there is to shove his stuff in a chest while he helped you dig out and kill mobs

Secondly it is a clan spawner not YOUR spawner also do not say you own it some of the spawners are mine.

Thirdly your blood boils for a fight with Goose at times and you know what that annoys the living day lights out of me!

Lastly making a thread about it with out even trying to ask me about this or aproach me about it I am offended.

And before you go deleting this post I am a leader of the fuoy clan.
Also you are not a Leader so don't go saying you are
Well the only proof i can give you is the chat. I havn't got any recording proof. The date was today and it's the grinder i'm building at Fuoytown. He is trying to kill me via the mobs from the spawners. I caught him destorying the torches stopping the mobs from spawning and he said that he was doing some redstoning. He also said that eragon has giving him permission to basicly greif my buildings. he even threaten me he would do that! Here is the proof that he did rPMDA.png
Ok parrot from this chat I can see that you will take it that way. And what wall did you build? Making that wall is griefing! Sadly parrot hasn't done anything bad yet. I do admit to giving him orders to pretty the place up because you were doing the hard work. And I will look into the with goose but next time don't make a forum post give me a pm
Also how out of context was this screenshot?
All i want is to Goose to be delt with. That was the threat in the chat and the rest was about the redstone that you did. I was glad you did that and i accidently destroyed it (really it was by accident) but i fixed it and made it like a ring so it doesn't have any loops around the lamps. you will be glad i did <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> The wall is part of the killing chamber of the mobs.
Ok parrot I recommend you to close this thread I WILL be talking to goose
I was really ticked off at goose so i hope you understand. *thread closed*