Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] War Sign-ups
Started by [E] Mikel

Check that warp again, I tried to use it thursday and it wasn't working. Handful of warps got wiped last week.
ok i talked to cryston and he will get to them before tomarrow
ill join. also what time (in the appropriate region) will it be occurring?
sign me up im in need of bloodlust
PLease remember, only bring materials, no weapons.

Weapons will be provided.

~SN
sign me up !!!
i have joined now what
can i bring a chest to store weapons?
lol i tp'd to you guys just to observe it, sadly for me I had all my cloth in my inventory and mike and tony killed me and i lost all my cloth / lapis / etc. Kinda pissed off about that. but according to mike he gave me back all my cloth he found.

Someone still has a stack of red cloth and all my light grey / grey cloth and noone is admitting to having it! Can't wait til inventory check plugin works again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Jdawg there is a observation warp its warvp ok? if you wish to view thwar warp ther ok? now also you ended up joining after a while right? then you after you joined the war you proceeded to use speedhacks and flyhacks and kill people? why? that is against war rules and you should be demoted or at least given a warning about abusing mod powers there are special rules in the arena if cryston was on he wouldve stopped you also for all admins and mods out there you cant join the war in the middle of it. if regulars are not allowed then mods/admins cant be allowed either its only fair