Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Submit screenshot for gallery
Started by [E] sawine

if anyone wants me to edit their pictures, just tell me
If your wondering where the screenshots are stored,

(F1 + F2)

Go to Start Menu > Accessories > Run

Type in '%appdata%' (Without the ' )

Go to Roaming

.minecraft

Screenshots.

~SN
The Gallery has been updated a bit more. Post your screenshots here and I can add them. Dont photoshop the hell outa them, keep them more natural. Also I wont add any that have crazy texture packs completely different from the original texture.
lols i posted one of my vault that had a texture pack and the walls were candy canes <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

EDIT* i feel stupid i cant get my screenshots onto the threads but i can put them onto the gallery page
reggie, could you please add Rad and jthm Funerals and Cremations

maybe Us burrying Omega:

vcmskfrepresentative323.jpg

Sawine being cremated:

ooh, N/A

And of course

Me, and rad, with the help of arch, cremating our favourite architect, Reggief. He went to eat supper, and then he got cremated:

crematereggie.png

crematereggie4.png

crematereggie2.png

crematereggie3.png

crematereggie1.png

May his ashes settle on the roof of the bellagio, then be swept up by the janitor, and thrown in the garbage.
We managed to stop the janitor from throwing away Reggies remains, we buried his ashes inside a plastic bag under 5 layers of obsidian, just in case he tried reincarnating himself and killing us.

crematereggie5.png
I don't think RiceFarmer is Reggief
jpkoushel wrote:
I don't think RiceFarmer is Reggief

Yes he is,

and whats that texture pack lol, it look worse than the default one.
lol sawine thats my texture pack <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> its basically quandary updated for the new releases.
it looks better than most. dirt and glass definitaly look better.