Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New website bug report
Started by [E] sawine

When you select Contact from the more dropdown menu, it redirects to homepage, i'm using windows 7, and Google Chrome
when i click the login button on the home page it takes me to the register page. It does this on both google chrome and IE9. URL says login.minetown.net
XxDEATH_SN1PAxX wrote:
when i click the login button on the home page it takes me to the register page. It does this on both google chrome and IE9. URL says login.minetown.net

Gah happens to me to o_O
Fixed the login and register page and the contact link the menu.

Thanks for reporting.
When viewing the website on a mobile device, the words inside the forum posts and on the main page are extremely blurry.
Under the world map tab, it gives you the option to change the world map you can view; from either "Main Server Map" or "Agartha Server Map". Now either I'm wrong here, or there is a spelling mistake there, because I'm pretty sure Main2 is meant to be named 'Agharta', not 'Agartha'... If I'm right in saying this then that should be fixed.
DylanBryanRoss wrote:
When viewing the website on a mobile device, the words inside the forum posts and on the main page are extremely blurry.

I've seen the bug occur but I'm still not sure what's causing it. Thanks for reporting, I'll look into it some more.
Leo wrote:
Under the world map tab, it gives you the option to change the world map you can view; from either "Main Server Map" or "Agartha Server Map". Now either I'm wrong here, or there is a spelling mistake there, because I'm pretty sure Main2 is meant to be named 'Agharta', not 'Agartha'... If I'm right in saying this then that should be fixed.

Yep, thanks for reporting.
On mobile devices (I use iPad) the page is zoomed out a lot, and test is blurry, when zoomed in by hand which takes forever... The text becomes readable
When I use the search bar for the forum, I don't get anything showing up.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is just for me, so if others could test it out, much appreciated <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Teh1337 wrote:
When I use the search bar for the forum, I don't get anything showing up.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is just for me, so if others could test it out, much appreciated <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Yeah, im having the same error. It will show up "Results for 'keywords here'" but the results will be blank.