Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] IM NEW
Started by [E] UBER_SQUISHY

hey guys im new to the server and just wanted to get a low down on some un-written rules i should know and some info on the areas and hell maby sum history so im not getting a blank when people talk about those banned guys who were going Hiroshima on some towns
Ok, one of the most important rules to know is to not trash the map by deleting chunks, but about those people, they got banned for deleting a ton of stuff and one guy banned everyone.
lol.. thats not really a good resume sdude

Some admin damaged the map with admin powers and his followers are banned.

And the rules are here : http://minetown.net/rules
Don't mess with any of the following :

+ Cryston, He'll tp you to jail

+ Paulosaurus, He'll keep purring until you scratch your eyes out

+ Jaysfan, He'll go after you and forever hold a grudge

+ SpaceNarwhal (Me), I'll grape you in the mouth.

I'll finish this list later.

~SN
ok at least i know who not to piss off---VERY IMPORTANT

read the rules and was checkin to see if there were some personal rules like "dont go in there" or "touch and ill rape you with TWO rakes" and the like

and you dont have to worry bout me hackin the server or deleting continents because i wouldnt even know where to begin on HOW to do it

and lastly............wheres the bathroom sir
woa what is this? dibbs on the new guy or something lol

Really? Leave that for in game or the faction forum area.

Don't break into my house or shop and don't kill me. People who do tend to get banned. Take Mattwhi for instance. He plotted to break into my shop and got banned for stealing from others.

There is also Dethmedul. He killed me on the temp server (one of many) and got banned in the riot. (I think he did)
i know jk

god people take evrything serious

but serousy join espero
sdude2 wrote:

Really? Leave that for in game or the faction forum area.

Don't break into my house or shop and don't kill me. People who do tend to get banned. Take Mattwhi for instance. He plotted to break into my shop and got banned for stealing from others.

There is also Dethmedul. He killed me on the temp server (one of many) and got banned in the riot. (I think he did)

wheres your shop? lol kidding how does the currency system work in this game and how does one get started? housing, work, gathering locations and that shiznick