Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please unban me
Started by [E] mindreader007

Angryfish is my alt. I bought him to be in different perspcetive, not ot raid or anything.
Before we go any further, I want to make a few points clear. One, Getting carried away for getting rich in Minetown doesn't excuse the fact that you were caught X-raying. Two. even if you were caught Xraying regardless of how much you did or how close you were to stopping again, you would have gotten banned.
mindreader007 wrote:
I used xray because everyone on the server thinks im poor and this was the only way i could get diamonds. I wanted to stop xraying when I got 1 1/2 of stacks of diamond blocks, but you found me a little earlier. I xrayed to prove I am not poor.
I want to also point out what you wrote. You said that you X-ray'd because everyone thought you were poor, and that this was "the only way to get diamonds." Regardless of what people say is not a reason to cheat the system. Most people work to get diamonds the right way, and, this is not the only way to get diamonds on the Pvp server, and that's for sure. most people do what they call "mine and search for diamonds" not Xray to find them. The most concerning point you made was that you stated that you "Xrayed to prove I am not poor."
mindreader007 wrote:
but I wanted to be known, not to be known as another loser noob on Minetown.
If you wanted to be known not as a "looser noob" you could have got some friends together and adventured to find diamond instead of cheat your way to them. Having said that, because you did choose to cheat, you could possibly be known as the player who cheated to get rich. which isn't so good.
Thats the problem, I have no friends except Sexycheese1 and ambiosis, but ambiosis wants to stay in a good faction. So Im have sexycheese left. He is the only one that is my friend on minetown that can be in a faction with me.
After going over your appeal, I have decided that it is fair to leave this with a Long term ban. You will be able to re-appeal in 2 months from now (February 13th, 2013)

~Locked~