Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please unban me
Started by [E] mindreader007

Mindreader007

Banned: 12/12/12

Banned by: Danny

Banned for: xraying

Server: Pvp

PS

My friend is also banned for no reason, and he cant make an account please unban him. He was banned because of a misunderstanding. His name is angryfish42.
I will be dealing with your ban appeal. but while i am pulling evidence, I would like you to tell your friend that he will have to make an account in order to appeal. We need to hear from Angryfish42 to get his story and not coming from you.

Thanks.

-WhatItDo
Hello

Thank you, I will tell my friend to make an account and vote. Please unban me, I will try to make it so I dont xray. Sorry again.
Its good that your telling your friend to make an account. though I didn't say for him to vote although that is a good idea. I would like him to make a ban appeal please so that we can deal with both of your situations.

As for your appeal. I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. For an appeal such as this. It isn't as simple as saying you will get rid of yet, MIND you, you said "you would TRY to get rid of it." You and I will have to speak for a while to get the the bottom of this. Your appeal, I'm not going to lie, is severe, and will take some time to go over the offense.

Please sit tight.
Hello

I did not mean try, I mean I will get rid of this, I am still learning fluent english. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
You were caught X-raying, you don't deny it. regardless of weather or not it was on purpose, there are logs of you only mining stone and diamond ore, and the same goes for angryfish42 and another player by the name sexycheese1 which if im not mistaken, you are in the same clan. There are screenshot proof of you doing so.

Just putting that out there. What I'd like to know is two things. One, Is angryfish42 played by another character because you both appear to have the same IP. And two, Why did you use X-ray?
Angryfish is one of my best friends. He has come over to my house plentiful times and used my computer a lot of times. I think there is a glitch but he is a different person. I used xray because everyone on the server thinks im poor and this was the only way i could get diamonds. I wanted to stop xraying when I got 1 1/2 of stacks of diamond blocks, but you found me a little earlier. I xrayed to prove I am not poor. I am truly sorry for this, but I wanted to be known, not to be known as another loser noob on minetown.

PS

I dont appreciate what DannyBoyg1 did. He went into my faction and disbanded it. He "put it up to keeps". My friend told me those were the exact words. I think that is unfair. I only used xray for diamonds, not obby or anything else.
If you could please explain this portion of the chat it would save a lot of time.

AqYY8.png
This is just... can you show us the screenshot

???
What is there to explain. I got carried away for getting rich, my friends told me to stop but I couldnt. I htought they were going to tell you, but I did not want to. I was going to stop at 1 1/2 of a stack of blocks, but it was too late. That picture was of me talking to my friend and telling him to not tell the admins. I suspected he did tell someone.