Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mob Spawn Control - Bukkit (spawner related lag suggestion)
Started by [E] Odarus

Zionia wrote:
The plan as of now is to eventually shift back to MBox Spawners as it is much easier to regulate the issues that have come from SilkSpawners...unfortunately it will be a slow swap because the only way to do it fast would be to wipe everyones spawners and I feel that would not be fair to yall...so please be patient as we try to get the best solution implemented. ill be making a thread later requesting some participation from the community. I do hope you all will check it out later.

Awesome!! Thanks for the update and all your work!
well if you really think about it spawner should be able to handle it or you computer. Just be patient for better software to come out so that way you will be able to handle it. And by then i don't even think there should be 5000 mobs spawning at the same time unless your on like level 99999999999999
Most of the mtc that I have earned in the past year is wraped up in spawners. The valuation of mtc is based off of those things in the creditshop that you cannot buy elsewhere... like certain types of spawners.
Somehow I feel this entire thread is to protect the aerver against me personally.