Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal by bellgell
Started by [E] bellgell

Username: bellgell

When you were banned : 12/08/2012

Person who banned you: Don’t Know “Direct from WL Server”

Reason you were banned: Illegal Fly Mod use in WL Server.

I was trying to login to the Minetown server this morning, and I got the message “ Banned: Illegal Fly Mod use in WL Server. I was/am very surprised about this, and I would like make an appeal. DeeQue has been monitoring us, and he/she also recommended me to make an appeal. As I recalled from last night, I did not try to use the Fly Mod, and there is another user was trying to kill us (all of other users including my other friend player). I was trying to get away as quick as possible, and I used the Speed Potion to get away as fast as I could. I also used the same Potion to jump off blocks, and that seemed like the Fly Mod being used. I never had any attention to use any Illegal Mod, and we also always had an adult supervision when we were/are playing on the server. Thanks.

Server: Minetown WL Server

I was witness to these events and there was no potion effect on you. You also admitted to it and said you got the ability from donating. Minetown has no such donation package. Please explain.
Mega, Posting on others ban appeals when you were not directly involved is against the rules of the forums. 1 day ban and in the future do not post on others ban appeals.
3 day ban for illegal mod.

effective 12/08/12

see you on the 11th.
When do i get back on because i thought u said on the 11
will unban you when i log in in a bit.

/locked