Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Grand December Convo Thread
Started by [E] GACKT

For December only. Special occasions, and all that! I want posts about Christmas, love, holiday spirit and such! I want everyone kudos each other! Send me seductive pm's! I want you to get so excited for the holidays in this thread that you reach the point of insanity and start foaming out the mouth.
When I saw that you were online I was waiting for this thread. To make this post about the holidays, there is about a foot of snow outside right now. I'm so excited about the snow I think ilh as;oifcasdf asdfn skdfaskjdlb f;sd fn.scmdsc..skdl
Hagan wrote:
When I saw that you were online I was waiting for this thread.

GACKT Best Topics Award 2012
But I already send you seductive pm's? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
Gotmilk wrote:
But I already send you seductive pm's? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>

tumblr_ma1bodvZWI1qf2xfpo1_1280.gif
For christmas I want a canon.

So I can shoot stuff.

WOOT

6zo3t4.gif
You'll shoot your eye out just like Ralphie.
Silly Hagan, how am I gunna hurt myself with a camera?
Ah but you can. What if you happened to accidentally have the flash set at full power and on multiple shot mode? You could also be at a winter fair and go into the mirror house. As you move through the maze you hear people scream from the roller coaster outside. Startled, your finger accidentally triggers the camera to activate as you try to keep it steadied. An absurd amount of flashes goes off, reflecting the piercing light all around the room, blinding you for maybe 5 or 6 seconds. You may get a headache and have to take not one but TWO tylenol to make it go away. All of this happened once, I read on Wikipedia that it is pretty common at fairs.
Pfft, I don't need flash. In fact it'd be best not to use flash if I'm taking pictures of Sebastian...