Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Protection request
Started by [E] Quotencommon

I have two lots I'd like protected.

First:

craft1.png

This one is located in /warp flatland. It's mostly a pit with a stilt house, but people keep defacing it by building steps down (I have a way in). I own the land up to (but not including) the road, so I'd like that area protected down to bedrock. The cavern system below I stumbled into, so I'm not asking for that to be protected; just my own area.

Second:

craft2x.png

This is a little ways out from Asgard. I've had someone break in during the few days I was away. They managed to find my hidden stash, so I want to make sure that doesn't happen again. I have farms on the hills surrounding it (they're tall, but not very wide. The whole area got cut out with the remapping) accessible only from the house. I'd like those protected as well, if possible.

If this is all too much, then what I'd like protected most is my second house.
quote how do you get out of your pit? warps probably were not working when they built the thing also i need to be added to protection since its my city lols and i own all of it
quote i will look at these areas. next time you are requesting protection try to list the coordinates it'll help more than using landmarks.
cryston his house in flatland is very easy to find just walk straight after you warp on the sidewalk and youll see it i dont know about the other one though also this is another reason why i want to be mod is so i can do simple protects like this lols jus sayin
Sorry if offtopic, but bugging the entire forum about how you want to be a mod generally isn't the best way to go about actually becoming one.

From,

Chris.
Waprs are indeed the only way out. And how do I find a location's coordinates?
the only wayve ive know is to have downloaded zans minimap i tried but the whole minimap thing wouldnt download lols
You could try making a water elevator.

I can help you with that.

~SN
how does a water elevator get you coordinates?
F3 to get Coords, just give the XYZ Coords to a mod/admin.

Fun fact: Y is your height from bedrock, it's the level your head is on, so for example if it says 13, you're really standing on level 12, since the player character is something like 1.62 meters tall. Good for finding Diamond

From,

Chris.