Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cannot Vote?
Started by [E] MellowCream [1]

I'm getting the same error.
Guess it's an issue with the voting setup?
Maybe, there might be an error with the SQL/PHP in the voting script. I would wait for an admin to look at this thread and advise you further.
confirmed i cannot vote either
Alright, so I was able to vote last night after being unable to vote for most of the day but when I tried to log in today to vote I'm having the same problems as yesterday.
Can I ask, what is the problem with the login? For me it doesn't even say i'm am A part of Mine-town. This issue is with the Enjin ID, I had the same problem with this on my server website, after days talking to so called "support" staff I closed my site and switched hosing providers.
I am still having issues with the voting. It just doesn't do anything. Maybe someone could make a thread with all the links to vote so the people who cannot vote can vote? I'm hoping an admin will take a look at this issue and resolve it quickly.
MellowCream wrote:
Maybe someone could make a thread with all the links to vote so the people who cannot vote can vote?

Guess what I found?

Vote for MT

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
^ While those are the links, and you will help Minetown by voting on them... You won't receive your credits. The way Minetown's voting system works, when you click a voting link on the vote page, it sends a request to the server to give you your credits. It works seperately on Minetown's end rather than the individual voting website (e.g... Minestatus, PlanetMinecraft), sending a request to the server once you click the voting button there. This is better than just using Votifier + a Listener, because there can be sites that you vote on that don't support votifier, but you will still receive your credits. It also means that we can keep track of the top voters in a database, and easily give out the monthly voter prizes. By all means though, still vote, you'll help the community <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
We're having few SQL issues. This will be resolved soon.