Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cannot Vote?
Started by [E] MellowCream [1]

So, I go to vote type in "MellowCream" click sign in and... nothing! It just like its refreshing the page. I recorded a clip so you can see.
Have you logged onto Minetown yet? You need to have an iconomy account linked with your name. This is done by logging in.
I would say that this might be an error with your browser cache. I can see you are using Firefox, so use this guide to clear your cache, cookies, and history:

1. From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History... . Alternatively, in Firefox 4 and above, you can also click the orange Firefox button, and then select Clear Recent History from the History menu.

2. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range (everything would be the best); to clear your entire cache, select Everything.

3. Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose what history elements to clear (e.g., check Cookies to clear cookies). Click Clear Now.
Yes, I voted last night with no issue, but now its all glitchy.
It's not cookies or cache, I tried IE and Google Chrome.
Hmmmm, no idea. I just tried logging in as MellowCream on the voting page and it refreshed the page for me as well. It might be an issue with the SQL database that keeps track of the votes. Ask an admin like Deus_Lemmus, he should know. I believed he created the voting system.
Itmay be an issue with your name. E.g for me its lucasgreen instead of LucasGreen. Have you tried using specific caps instead of all lowercase?
Yes sir, I have tried MellowCream and mellowcream.
I have that same problem and it always works for me when I do a3modz.
Its not working for me either, I've tried my name all lower case, all caps, and then proper caps like when I log into minetown