Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] k bai.
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

dis thread does not = rage/hate thread.

the server = fail (as of now)

i love this server, but i'm not going to even bother playing on it for probably, judging on the current rate of progress, a few weeks. my house is still missing, plugins are not working ( i know its not minetowns fault ) and it is just a bit too hectic for me. if anyone needs to contact me ( LIKE POSSIBLY AN ADMIN FINDING MY HOUSE PLEZ??/? ) i'll be trollin' the forums every now and then, and you can post in here. idk why i made this thread to be honest, so on that note: k bai <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
You dont expect Sawine to update all the plugins, update the map with every little thing that everyone needs, update Bukkit, re-port plugins for beta, and keep up with normal duties as an Admin?

You won't find many servers with their server all the way 100% up, unless they have a dedicated team of coders.

~SN
"dis thread does not = rage/hate thread."

" i know its not minetowns fault "

did you read teh post?

I'll try to inform you once everything's up smooth. I'll probably forget.
es he did read the post. he's saying that its impossible to keep everything going that hes doing, and then have him go into the old map, find your map, make it a schematic, give it to masta, and have masta put it into MCedit and then update the server with a restart just for you. Its a bit much. We will find your house eventually, but not atm, just be patient
Quit making stupid threads about the state of the server please. I am fine with everything and I am 100% sure everyone else does not care if you are leaving. hard trolls
The server doesn't have all of it's plugins yet, be patient and you'll be updated everyday by mods/admins.