Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming "Millcreek"
Started by [E] Jared

Player wanting to claim: Jared5595

Warp name to land: Can't find a warp, but if you warp to "Oak", it takes you to an abandoned shop in the region.

Screenshot of land:

UnIXS.png

tfBLo.png

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Looks like a nice little town that could be reclaimed and made into a nice community.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): The member I contacted is Alec McKinley, who (if I remember correctly) moved to another server with Cloud. The region showed two owners, Alec and HollywoodUndead9. I contacted HollywoodUndead9 in game, but can't find a forum name to contact. If I can find him I will be glad to message.

Forum: FP8Si.png

Ingame:

GYSSj.png

HIW9s.png

Personal Remarks: The town looks heavily griefed, unkept, and a shop located in the town is still setup to use the old shop plugin. I don't want any of the valuables in the region, it just seems like a small charming town that I would like to fix up.

Thank you for your time -JD
I have always wondered what would happen if i say "I want this plot too". Seriously would we rock paper scissors for it?
Not to sound like an idiot, but this is quoted from the Land/Property Claiming Rules Thread.
heiwashin wrote:

Rules for the Forum

The only posts made in this forum should be concerning the claiming of other players lands. Any offtopic threads or posts may be deleted at staff discretion. If someone makes a post regarding your property you are welcome to respond in the thread.

Please Note: Any pending claims that are currently open will need to reapply the claim using this process.
I have some new info. AlecMckinley logged into the server tonight and did give his permission for me to claim. I have been added to the owners on the region, will post proof if needed. /lock please? Thanks!
i did give my consent