Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Platosss Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Lethalxlizard

Username:Platosss

When you were banned : 11/27/2012

Person who banned you:it says proxy kicked

Reason you were banned:Griefing midnight ridas plot in solis

Server: Main

Well i have a little brother hes 10 he goes half days at a private school so when i go to school he gets on computer and plays minecraft he plays single player usually because i told him to only click it well ive been introducing him to multiplayer on your server he thinks its cool but its so new to him that he tries to break anything, he plays like every day even after i get home he breaks my stuff occasionally i forgot i had perms in sollis silve he knows 1 command /home and i think he went out of my tower and started breaking stuff u should cheak other plots in solis because he proly was on for a while knowing him i just think its unfair im banned because of him i put a passcode on my computer so he wont be able to get on anymore IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN i promise.
If he won't be on anymore, what's the point in unbaning him.

Also, I don't like it when people are constantly greifing my plot which I've spent ages on. Like I said in our little private talk; if it was just a one time thing I would be okay with it, but it's been 4 times now that this has happened.
hes on my Account which he wont be anymore
Okay then. As long as you don't come up and greif; I agree with unbaning this user. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Thank you
sorry for posting on a ban appeal that is not my, if your brother got on your account u must have to hold responsible may quote 2 of the rules of minetown

1.It is your job to keep your account secure

2.Anything done on your account, regardless of who is/was playing, you are responsible for

plus the poll wont help u at all and it doesnt matter if your brother got on ur account u must follow minetown rules

and im really sorry for posting when this is not my appeal
I don't think a poll is necessary, and i would ask you to create a new ban appeal but because you followed the format and because of the person who banned you, I will look into this. Please be patient.
so i should make a new appeal
Just sit tight, Ill get on this.
Thank you