Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Plugin Request - Lockette
Started by [E] thecuddleybear

Lockette is a locking system. you put on a sign infront of a door, furnace and chest and only you can open it.

Its pretty good, and worth considering!

-Cuddley
Thecuddlybear we already have a locking plugin called lwc to use it type /cprivate and click the door/chest/furance whatever really and its locked... no one will be allowed to use it except you
Yes, As YouFoundMe Said Above, We Already Have A Plugin That Allows For The Locking Of Chests/Doors/Furnaces/Trapdoors... Etc... It is Called LWC, And It Uses The Commands Such As:
Code:
/lock OR /cprivate

There Is More Information On This Plugin On The MT Wiki, Click Here

~Leo
Yes, I like Cprivate much better than Lockette
I kinda like Cprivate better. Say you have a long username, the lockette plugin won't work! It's not fair to us long-usernamed people!
Not to mention that you do not need to post a sign, and you can easily edit the users and even set a password <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Cprivate over lockette anyday.
It shouldn't even be a debate. We already have a fully functioning plugin that serves the same purpose. Lockette this thread?

lol i punned :hitwithbat:
I now think that lwc looks better!
the plugin we have is called LWC btw and yes its usefull but i think when you put down a chest it should auto lock, but not for doors just cause i hade /locking all my chest and if i do more than 3 in a row anticheat calls me for spamming i also use key binding macros, but still...