Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Plugin Request - Lockette
Started by [E] thecuddleybear

Signs on chests = Ugly

Invisible locks = Normal Pretty chests and awsomeness <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Mind you, it will lag the server down. The server needs to load up all of the Data on the signs, thus causing more lag. LWC needs no signs or such, thus less lag. Thus overall, LWC will be better for the server and the members.
If you're locking multiple chests,

/cpersist

/cprivate

Punch til you're one short of done

/cpersist

Punch last thing

All locked and safe.
also...you can add people to permissions with cprivate and you cant with lockette....big benefit
no.. no lockette no here

tumblr_m7qp8wmXFf1ra789zo1_1280.jpg

Lucasgreen wrote:
Mind you, it will lag the server down. The server needs to load up all of the Data on the signs, thus causing more lag. LWC needs no signs or such, thus less lag. Thus overall, LWC will be better for the server and the members.
Exhibit A of LucasGreen's point is the laggy market...
Madster wrote:
no.. no lockette no here

tumblr_m7qp8wmXFf1ra789zo1_1280.jpg

Ribbity
Zionia wrote:
also...you can add people to permissions with cprivate and you cant with lockette....big benefit

untrue you just cant add a lot of people

i'm not fighting for lockette im fighting angst it but i just want to get the facts straight i want people to see both sides of the issue that's all

(you guys may have noticed that i do that a lot its just the kind of person i am)
I think we can lock this Thread now as we got Lwc allready.