Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Papers GFX Shop(Free)
Started by [E] ༺ Dayrick ༻

2a0f8rd.jpg
I will send you the final on your wall, Message me if you want any changes

(I Save All files for 24 hours before deleting them)
Update List - Progress/Waiting

• GotMilk
  • PkmnMewTwo(Please Revise with a picture to edit)
  • Kong
  • CubicCrack
  • xXMasterJackXx
  • KneeHeadToe
  • RazorSharpX5
REVISED

Main text:Kirito

Subtext(s):SAO

Render(s):use my skin and do the same on the first one

Font(s): Abaddon on Kirito and Blade 2 on SAO

Colour scheme:light grey ,gray,cyan,light blue,blue,white,black

Any style you have in mind?:your choice

skin:http://i.imgur.com/Q061e.png
Main text: Xcrimsonmasterx

Subtext(s):Minetown Build Team

Render(s):My skin running or standing with one arm raised (like the skins at the top of the minetown website)

Font(s): There are a few i like, so whichever you think would work best with the art part (sorry about all the choices, i have a hard time narrowing all those neat fonts down to 1-2, so once again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object> , sorry), (Crimson Petal, Flesh Digster, Charakterny, Venue on the Beach, Plane Crash, Colors of Autumn)

Colour scheme: Shades of red to dark red and black are perfered

Any style you have in mind?: I quite like Xcoaster's and the first example, but your the artist, go nuts! :veryexcited:
PaperDerekk wrote:
2a0f8rd.jpg
I will send you the final on your wall, Message me if you want any changes

(I Save All files for 24 hours before deleting them)

• GotMilk
  • PkmnMewTwo(Please Revise with a picture to edit)
  • Kong
  • CubicCrack
  • xXMasterJackXx
  • KneeHeadToe
  • RazorSharpX5

Thanks looks really epic! I've sent you a message with a few details <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Razor's Skin

Btw this is my skin
2KeGl.png
I will post the final on your wall or through message

(I was not sure if i was heading in the right direction of what you wanted in the signature.

If you want it redone, don't hesitate to message me of what you want fixed)

• GotMilk

• PkmnMewTwo

• Kong

• xXMasterJackXx

• KneeHeadToe

• RazorSharpX5

• xxrimsonmasterx
PaperDerekk wrote:
2KeGl.png
I will post the final on your wall or through message

(I was not sure if i was heading in the right direction of what you wanted in the signature.

If you want it redone, don't hesitate to message me of what you want fixed)

• GotMilk

• PkmnMewTwo

• Kong

• xXMasterJackXx

• KneeHeadToe

• RazorSharpX5

• xxrimsonmasterx

The text is a little busy, but otherwise I love it!

I was thinking, maybe leave out the "aka Ph0ks"... I don't play that alt very often...
This Whole week i am busy with work and other personal things.

But don't worry, i will get your signature finished as ASAP.
oihnc8.jpg
Main text: n0ttsweet (lowercase 'n' and zero are imperative)

Subtext(s): Vini, Vidi, Fecit

Means I came, I saw, I built in latin xD

Render(s): My MC skin, but with arms folded and sunglasses to cover those awful eyes i couldnt make... ALSO icon of sugar from game with the O and a line thru it... thus NOT SWEET

Font(s): (Dafont.com) http://www.dafont.com/neuropolitical.font unless you find something more suiting...

Colour scheme: moderate to heavy use of royal purple... think, iron man, but purple instead of red... that metallic look would be cool

basically something that uses the color of royalty with the colors associated with badassedness

Any style you have in mind?: conservative, i dont want all that graffiti and paint stuff going on... something more crisp and professional with a fun feel. Think CEO of multimillion dollar company from the "Mad Med" era has an online alterego who plays minecraft and wants nothing more than to assert how great he is in real life via a game without revealing his true identity hahah im not a ceo, but srsly.. thats a good way to describe it

plz try not to make it boxy... like a 3:1 L*H dimensions.. a long sig is better than a big sig

I am running on a thin line of sleep, so i will be making signatures in a simple format.

But i do love to experiment with photoshop, so throw any requests you have in mind!

Sorry to everyone that requested a 3D Signature, i will make them whenever i get the chance(3D Sigs AreTime Consuming)
2din56u.jpg
1iip8p.gif
b7oSs.png

yljdl.gif

tdFmO.png