Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Beacon Limit
Started by [E] Odarus

I would like to request that we push the beacon limit from 1 to 3-5.

Beacons are not as advantageous as lava furnaces, and I don't think they would result in lag if we were allowed a few more.

If the population as a whole cannot be allowed more than 1 beacon, maybe having a couple more beacons could be new donor perk?

Thank you for reading!

:glass:... :glass:... :glass:

:glass: :shock2: :glass:

:obsidian:... :obsidian:... :obsidian:
I am having a problem with the Beacon Limiter -- I wanted to move my beacon, so I removed it and am now unable to place another. I am getting the error that I am over the beacon limit for my group.
What we learned from this before you enforce a rule like that make sure you fix all the bugs and loopholes in the system.
wawon0 wrote:
Well i think that every1 should get 6 for all the potion effects

I think 6 is the limit so people dont make huge pillars of beacon beams in like a town but it is handy beacuse you can use all of the potion effects.

Also Zio raise you prices of netherstars people are getting too many

So what youre saying is...

People should get more beacons, but people are getting too many beacons.

Uh huh. Got it.
still looking into and trying to find what the rules are on them...>,> i havent seen an official announcement for the plugin yet
last discussed it was supposed to be 1 per person, then additional for donor rank levels up to 6
That rocks, thanks Zionia!
Yeh 6 beacons will be good we don't really need more than 6.

Thx zio <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
soon as i can get the details ill post trhem in a thread
i have 99% of the info now...will make a thread in General Server Discussion here shortly.