Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i got banned
Started by [E] AutumnLuv1

AutumnLuv1 wrote:
yea u have u took my diamond armor wen u told staff to unlock my chests and they did wen i am on every week and sometimes every day

Well, staff wouldn't have unlocked your chests without a further background check of how long you would have been offline, which is about 6 months, or in the case of an eviction, 2 weeks. Becuase you joined in August, if what you claim is real, then it would have been the result of an eviction which is legal. But that brings up the question again, why didn't you report it?

Please also answer my question in the post above or I will not consider this ban appeal.
I didn't report it because hes my brother and i was being nice.And he told me that staff unlocked my chests so im just going my what he told me.
If you ever get stolen from, you know to make a pe. I also did not ask staff to unlock your chests. There's no need to lie, this is your first offence and you didn't steal anything of high value, you will most likely get un-banned.
i know but u told me in person that u had staff unlock my chests because i "quit" minetown when i NEVER did.
When a person quits, their chests are removed, not unlocked.
well u told me that so then u lie A LOT then
I'm not going to argue, I didn't steal, ill leave this to XCoaster.
Ok then. XCoster?
You haven't answered my question that I posted on the first page of this ban appeal.
I took something from him because he took stuff from me