Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i got banned
Started by [E] AutumnLuv1

=============

Username:AutumnLuv1

When you were banned :i dont know

Person who banned you:i dont know

Reason you were banned: i took 2 things

Server: Main

=============
Hello AutumnLuv1,

I banned you earlier becuase you had stolen 2 magma creams from ipwnin3D's chests, in his private storage space.

4wao8.png

Why would you take these things from him? Especially considering there is a huge sign above the entrance saying stay out?
well i diddent think he would get me banned and he's my brother. iv never been banned on this server or any other server soooo
AutumnLuv1 wrote:
well i diddent think he would get me banned and he's my brother. iv never been banned on this server or any other server soooo

Ok, well it doesn't matter that you've never been banned on any other server. It also doesn't matter that he is your brother, unless he gave you specific permission to use what is in his chests for yourself. If that is the case, then he may comment on here saying that he did give you permission to take these from him.
I asked staff to scan through my chests to see if anything was stolen, because i noticed a few things were missing, nevertheless, you still stole from me.
And I did NOT give her permission to use my chests.
ok i wont do it again and but he has stolen from me to and i havent reported him. and it was my first time being banned and may i please be unbanned
I have never stolen from her, nor have i ever greifed or stolen.
Alright guys.

AutumnLuv1, first off, if he did ever steal from you or grief you, why didn't you report it?

Also, when you applied for Minetown, you agreed to have read the rules. One of those, prohibits stealing in the main world. Your "this is my first ban" is not a valid excuse.

Furthermore, becuase we recently switched plugins, I cannot tell if you have stolen anything else, becuase we just started tracking new chest interactions about yesterday.

How do I know you will not continue to steal things from your brother or other players?
yea u have u took my diamond armor wen u told staff to unlock my chests and they did wen i am on every week and sometimes every day