Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Windows 8 Pro for $15!
Started by [E] Jared

Just thought I'd share the fact that you can go Here and (If feel like lying to microsoft) get Windows 8 Pro for $15 instead of $40. The offer is meant for users who bought a new PC since early June. Put in that you bought the computer after September 1st and it won't ask you for a Windows 7 Key. I personally didn't feel like lying to the corporation that's gonna be looking at my system specs from Windows 8, so I personally didn't use the opportunity, but feel free if you want!
If you do lie they will know it. You need to supply the recipt number and serial number of the system. And if they find out... Shits going down,
I'm never going to get windows 8, I've heard it comparable to a version of windows 7 that got aids.
Lucasgreen wrote:
If you do lie they will know it. You need to supply the recipt number and serial number of the system. And if they find out... Shits going down,
They don't ask for receipt number or serial, or the 7 key on the back lol... Like I said, I didn't do this, but Microfluff's screwed me out of more money than the IRS can keep up with, so I would be within my "it all comes out in the wash" rights to have done this...
Jared. I have done the form. I know. They make sure you have bought it NEW. Before they let you buy it for 15$. Im not getting it because i have everything i need on Windows 7. But you shouldnt give out false info...
Lucasgreen wrote:
Jared. I have done the form. I know. They make sure you have bought it NEW. Before they let you buy it for 15$. Im not getting it because i have everything i need on Windows 7. But you shouldnt give out false info...

Seriously. Go try it, and I am right. Atleast as of November 17th, 2012.
Jared. I clearly stated. I HAVE DONE IT. I bought a new PC, and filled out the form. It will not allow you to pass without the serial key. What was difficult from that to comprehend...

anyways.

im done.

~Luca
Guys, how big is Windows 8 in MB? Considering doing an over night download.
Around 2gigs, took me about four hours download included to install...
OK, this is going to take me about 6 hours to download >.>