Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Favourite Quotes :D
Started by [E] PandaPsych0013

"Pain is temporary, pride is forever."- JFK
When nothing gose right, go left.

Insert wrote:
I am nobody, and noboby is perfect, there for, I am perfect

^^^ The Best

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
Idellechi wrote:
"I feel like a canadian and my robot keeps punching me"

~Me, when I was on one of my Sugar-crazy moments.

Which actually happen kindof often...

what do you mean you feel like a canadian?... and why does that bother me more than you being punched by a robot? meh... any way:

"I don't give them hell.I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell"~Harry Truman

"It's a brand new day, and the sun is high. All the birds are singing that you're gunna die"~Doctor Horrible

and i dont know who said these, but:

'Dont knock on deaths door.... ring the door bell and run....he hates that

I respect all those people who hate me because my middle finger rises up and salutes them.

I am fluent in 3 different languages. English, Sarcasm, and Profanity

Don't be afraid to try new things. The Ark was built by an amatuer. The Titanic was built by professionals.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

-General George S. Patton

I am neither bitter nor cynical but I do wish there was less immaturity in political thinking.

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who’s responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

-44th president of the USA

On Osama bin Laden's death... This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.

-George W. Bush

"I say to our enemies, we are coming. God may show you mercy. We will not."

-Sen. John McCain, R-AZ

"war....war never changes"

-unknown

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,

we shall fight on the seas and oceans,

we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender

- winston churchill

xcrimsonmasterx wrote:
Idellechi wrote:
"I feel like a canadian and my robot keeps punching me"

~Me, when I was on one of my Sugar-crazy moments.

Which actually happen kindof often...

what do you mean you feel like a canadian?... and why does that bother me more than you being punched by a robot? meh... any way:

"I don't give them hell.I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell"~Harry Truman

"It's a brand new day, and the sun is high. All the birds are singing that you're gunna die"~Doctor Horrible

and i dont know who said these, but:

'Dont knock on deaths door.... ring the door bell and run....he hates that

I respect all those people who hate me because my middle finger rises up and salutes them.

I am fluent in 3 different languages. English, Sarcasm, and Profanity

Don't be afraid to try new things. The Ark was built by an amatuer. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Well, I think at that time, I was talking to one of my friends from my Anime clubs.... Yeah it probably has to do with hetalia ^^;

I get crazy when I eat sugar. REALLY crazy.
"You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you..."

Legend of Dragoon Intro
My most favorite quote ever...

Help Zionia Theft -Robertsar

we were doing a public dig where we fave free picks and shovels, the sign said take one at a time, he goes and starts taking all of them we tell him to stop many times (he even dumped his inventory into our free pick chest), at the time zio was the mod who checked the grief traps and did the griefing pe's robertsar says Help zionia theft and mastac heiwashin cryston and of course zionia tp to us, and another one bit the dust...
"Puny God" -The HULK.

3668718_o.gif

" Don't worry, Jules. I'll crack your case like an egg. Then we'll make omelets with shallots... and JUSTICE. "

---Shawn Spencer, Psych