Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hostess shut down?!?!
Started by [E] PandaPsych0013

They can survive the nuclear apocalypse but not the economic one.
I bought a box of 100 from amazon this morning before the price skyrocketed.

also got two boxes of chocolate filled twinkies. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
NOT MY TWINKIES. ANYTHING BUT THE TWINKIES
I'm going to miss hostess a lot.

I may not really like the snacks they make, I actually don't really like pastries at all, but the Hostess Cupcakes hold a special memory for me. When I was really little, back when my Grandpa was still alive, he always used to bring me these cupcakes. But he died when I was two. I am always reminded of him whenever I see these in the stores. Im really sad that Hostess is closing down.

I'll always remember them, the little cream-filled cupcakes with the swirls on top.
I'm sad now.. I say we build a GIANT Creme filled twinky on the server.. (I MEAN GAINT..) in honor of them
YouFoundMe wrote:
I'm sad now.. I say we build a GIANT Creme filled twinky on the server.. (I MEAN GAINT..) in honor of them

SUPPORT
I dont mean to sound like the typical american... But I have a twinkie Atleast once a week, so I bought 50 boxes online when I heard about this >.<
Thank god we still have Little Debbies.
I've never eaten a Twinkie in my life... I'm just gonna miss Hostess cupcakes!
Fettuccini wrote:
Thank god we still have Little Debbies.

Rummors going around that they are actually going to buy the rights to reproduce the Hostess products. Most likely, Little Debbies will just make the same products as Hostess did, just under their name.