Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lava Furnace plugin
Started by [E] Eunjun

Hey guys, I need some help. I followed the wiki guide and the bukkit guide on lava furnace, however my input and output boxes are not working. How can I get them to work? Yes, they are in the correct positions.
Go to /warp jshop then go in the back room, there is a hole, go down it, to the right there is a properly made one, also you put on the top line as shown
Ty jimbo... as stated it is PROPERLY built, already stated that. It's the input and output chests that are not working. I can put items into the furnace, then I'd have to stand there constantly to make the most use of the lava...

This thread is aimed more towards mods/admins due to it's nature. It works perfectly, except for the chests. The chests don't seem to be linked, but they are positioned properly.
try breaking them and reputing them make sure its a dublechest and put the lava in the same one as input if this dose not work make a pe and a mod/admin will help you in-game to get a better look at it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
put the lava in the chest with the items?
I thought only mods can create lava furnaces?
Coffeey: Anyone can make lava furnaces.

Dpwheaton123: It doesnt have to be a double chest..

You can also /warp techtown

and walk straight into my house and turn right, there is a lavafurnace that works.
I should also mention, this lava furnace I made that doesn't seem to function properly with the chests, is on Main2... so... using the lavafurnace there won't be that useful, lol. But I greatly appreciate the offer, Technic.
dunsjohn wrote:
I should also mention, this lava furnace I made that doesn't seem to function properly with the chests, is on Main2... so... using the lavafurnace there won't be that useful, lol. But I greatly appreciate the offer, Technic.

That narrows it down drastically. At least I know where to actually look for issues now.
Haha, I have a pe at the furnace too, Yield. So that it narrows it down to where it is. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>