Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ATTENTION: Citizens of Minetown! Please Read!
Started by [E] Madster

blackdust79 wrote:
yes but we can start our own and make it the newer versions instead of the original and have many more peoples and mods wont be allowed in because mostly mods are in this one :3 NO RULES>>>>> :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited: :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited: :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited: :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited: :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited: :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited:
`

What the hell?

So since you cant get into our clan your going to copy us instead?!
Luggious wrote:
blackdust79 wrote:
yes but we can start our own and make it the newer versions instead of the original and have many more peoples and mods wont be allowed in because mostly mods are in this one :3 NO RULES>>>>> :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited: :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited: :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited: :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited: :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited: :rock: :rock: :rock: :veryexcited:
`

What the hell?

So since you cant get into our clan your going to copy us instead?!

Let them try..... Let them try.....
yesh (iwouldmakequotesbutunfortunatlyidontknowhowifthisishardtoreadthanreadharder)
I think I should start setting out advertisements for the power rangers so we can get upgrades :3
3YyHW60tR0-ZK1mMRMdVlA2.gif
You guys need to create a megazord, if you haven't done so already ^-^
we're working on it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
There's a lot of kiddie stuff that spread on this server XD Spose it's a place where even if you say something ridiculous, you'll likely never meet the person so you don't have to worry ;D

Sure as hell wouldn't admit I played Pokémon for over half my life -_-
Adam wrote:
Sure as hell wouldn't admit I played Pokémon for over half my life -_-

Only half? D:
age 5 to age 16...oh, ok, thats 11 years. but (11/17.5)*100 = 63%...

CloseEnough.jpg
Lol