Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ATTENTION: Citizens of Minetown! Please Read!
Started by [E] Madster

Greetings my fellow Minecrafters, and Minetowners!

Dannyboy, BARNEY, Ironcross, myself, and luggious are happy to bring you what will protect Minetown, day and night. The Mighty Minetown Power Rangers!

RE3wX.png

Who are they?

Danny! Blue power ranger, the brains, the power! He is Danny!

BARNEY! Yellow power ranger, the witts, the courage, the boobs! He is BARNEY!

IronCross! Red power ranger, the...the...He is IronCross!

Madster! Pink power ranger, the nice ass, the guy! He is Madster!

Luggious! Green power ranger, the leads, the kindness! He is Luggious!

Whatitdo! Shit Brown power ranger, the shit brown! He is WhatItDo!

And Zionia! The Strange Robot thing that annoys the hell out of everyone!

Together, we are the POWER of Minetown!

Now, on a serious note. I would like to explain what we do.

Minecraft is full of Hackers, DDOSing, griefers, but not anymore. We are here to serve. Staying up late, when no other mod is online, to server our community. By day, we are just players, by night, we use our Mighty Morphing suits, and our Mighty Morphing ass smakers to do some serious business. We realize that you may think this is a joke, but I can assure you that this is real. Each of our suits are equipped with the highest quality fabrics, leather, and built structure from China. Our Ass smakers are strong and powerful. Nothing like it has been made on Minetown yet.

We do not roam around alone, we stay in a group. We stay as a team, and we never back down. Last night, Minetown was at a threat by a few players. We were able to disarm one player, and kill the other to ensure that Minetown would be safe in the morning for all players.What we do is dangerious, and I do not encourage any player to attempt what we do. We risk our lives, and wear those suits to ensure that everything you do, will be safe for Minetown, and it's players!

Now, with that being said. Be expecting us online. all the time. Untill next time, Power Rangers, UNITE!
Oh lord...
Our saviors are here! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Yeah for "shit brown" Power ranger!
When are signups?

^^

What he said.
zieldon.png

RANGERS:

Your attention is needed on the main server. Putties have spawned and the server is in mortal danger.
Lucasgreen wrote:
When are signups?

NO SIGNING UP AS OF YET <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
NO SIGNING UP AT ALL
Question! Will Minetown's new heroes be following the Power Ranger's example of terrible monster movie effects?

Also, I noticed red-gradient-blue ranger is available. So Is silver ranger.

Shotgun. Dibs. Whatever you call it.

MINE.