Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Halo 4
Started by [E] Peon135

OH! Ermagerd! I forgot that Laski is a penitential friend to! If ryou watched the Halo4 Forward Unto Dawn youtube series Cheif saved Laski after the entire planet pretty much extinct of human life thanks to the covenant!
Im really not that effected by the spoilers, I'm never going to end up getting the game, its an impossible desire to buy myself an X-box since my parents wont let me spend my own money.

(If anyone has a broken X-Box they dont use or one thats broken I'll gladly take it) :3
Peon135 wrote:
Well 343 is making a whole new halo Trilogy so Master Chief could not have died. It would have made no sense whats so ever. Plus Cortana was going rampant it waas kind of obvious she was going to kick the bucket

I know that, hardcore Halo fans might want the same old Halo over and over but honestly by Halo 3 I was done, I always loved the mythos of Halo and it's great music, but taking things out of the books isn't right, Halo isn't a convoluted series. I think 343 did a great job on humanizing Master Chief though, I was a bit worried when they talked about that during development.

He's always been a bland and mysterious character but at the same time manage to be one of the most significant characters last console generation, but honestly I only think that was achieved do to the fact that Halo was the Call of Duty of that generation.
GACKT wrote:
not everyone has read them.

I was only going to post this on Facebook but now that I see this.. I have all the Halo books and will gladly mail one to anyone who wants to read them. The only thing I ask is that when you are done you do the same and offer them to someone else, instead of throwing them in the garbage (at least recycle the paper if you will do that).

Edit: I've already mailed out Contact: Harvest. If you need that I'll email the person who has it.
imthelag wrote:
GACKT wrote:
not everyone has read them.

I was only going to post this on Facebook but now that I see this.. I have all the Halo books and will gladly mail one to anyone who wants to read them. The only thing I ask is that when you are done you do the same and offer them to someone else, instead of throwing them in the garbage (at least recycle the paper if you will do that).

Edit: I've already mailed out Contact: Harvest. If you need that I'll email the person who has it.

You still have the fall of reach?
Halo 4 = Xbox only.

WHY :*

I played 1 and 2 on Computer but i want to Play 3,4 and reach too, without buying an Xbox. Why Bungee D:
Nick663 wrote:
Halo 4 = Xbox only.

WHY :*

I played 1 and 2 on Computer but i want to Play 3,4 and reach too, without buying an Xbox. Why Bungee D:

My dad Still plays Halo 1 On the Computer

His xfire said ( 2 years ago) That he played it 3k Hours

Halo 2 in my opinion it kinda sucked

Halo 3 Actually was a nice game

Halo 4 Wont buy it since xbox360 Died this week
Jared5595 wrote:
You still have the fall of reach?

Yup, PM me your mailing address and I'll send it out tomorrow from work.