Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Kicked?
Started by [E] DarkestHope

Yes, Sawine, "has been banned" is correct, as opposed to "have been banned".

English is not your native language?
Eissaye wrote:
Yes, Sawine, "has been banned" is correct, as opposed to "have been banned".

English is not your native language?

Nope, Im french canadian.
sorry for the off topic but sawine do you like Canadian bacon Pizza??? No racial
Oh, okay. Wow, you do very well for someone who learned English as a second language. It really is a stupid language, especiailly when compared to Romance languages, and even other Germanic languages (although calling English Germanic is a long stretch now).

@Daniel:

daniel1995 wrote:
sorry for the off topic but sawine do you like Canadian bacon Pizza??? No racial

lol, how is that supposed to be a traditonnal meal.

I'd rather ask about poutine <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

and canadian is not a race. lol... or well if it is, its a superior one.
Eissaye wrote:
Oh, okay. Wow, you do very well for someone who learned English as a second language. It really is a stupid language, especiailly when compared to Romance languages, and even other Germanic languages (although calling English Germanic is a long stretch now).

French is just as illogical as English, especially in pronunciation, etc. And calling English Germanic is not a stretch. It incorporates traits of Romance languages but for the most part the syntax is Germanic. And Romance languages are not splendidly easier to learn than English; the bias a lot of people have is that we only hear from Western Europeans, such as French, Spanish, et cetera that already speak a Romance language...

That is why I learned to speak Esperanto, it is the only completely regular, logical language (that many people speak, Lojban has like 50 speakers and Klingon must have like 4 fluent speakers, whereas Esperanto has 1000 native speakers and 2 million learned speakers)

I am not saying English is not an irksome task, I am only saying that I do not believe the other languages are particularly easier, especially for an Asiatic or Slavic speaker..
JP dawg loves wikipedia. hahaha
i was just asking since you were canadian..... It was supposed to be a joke.... =[
isnt poutine the potatos in gravy with cheese curds? is it good, cause it sounds odd
potatoes + gravy = awesome but cheese curds??? ehh id have to try it first i guess