Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] VSauce Enjoyments - Try them out!
Started by Unknown User

Grifff wrote:
You should never put your passwords into sites like that HK/everyone else, plus you could have the must secure password ever but someone could use social engineering to break your password.

I'm surprised so many people actually did it. I hope they used fake ones.
Grifff wrote:
You should never put your passwords into sites like that HK/everyone else, plus you could have the must secure password ever but someone could use social engineering to break your password.

I was thinking this last night when I skimmed over the thread on my phone...why put a keylogger on someone's computer when they'll happily tell you themselves XD

But, I did enter my old neopets password...(lol neopets), and it would take 2 billion years to crack it XD

If I add my old runescape password on the end of it...(lol, runescape)...it's take 13 decillion years 0.0

Made sure not to enter my facebook or minecraft passwords...lol :L

Did anyone else try typing HK-related passwords into it to see if they could figure out HK's based on his hack-time?

Pointer Pointer...is awesome XD

Adam wrote:
Grifff wrote:

I was thinking this last night when I skimmed over the thread on my phone...why put a keylogger on someone's computer when they'll happily tell you themselves XD

But, I did enter my old neopets password...(lol neopets), and it would take 2 billion years to crack it XD

If I add my old runescape password on the end of it...(lol, runescape)...it's take 13 decillion years 0.0

Did anyone else try typing HK-related passwords into it to see if they could figure out HK's based on his hack-time?

I put teh laptop password in <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Adam wrote:
Grifff wrote:

I entered in just 1 of the passwords I use. However unlike most people, every thing I have be it Skype or Steam or XFire or Forums Login, has a different password. And each is just as complex as the next one. So, even in the unlikely case someone manages to hack one item, well, It is of no concern to me. I'll just retaliate with my backups... and other accounts <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

HK = More Complex then necessary.