Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mining place for new members
Started by Unknown User

Hi, I was wondering if there's a place for mining for members. I don't want to keep buying other people's stuff because I want to earn them myself.
Find an open area, then just mine there. Minetown doesn't have a designated area that I know of for new members to mine. Really, when I started out here, I never had spent any of my money to buy supplies from others. I just created a small mine and thats how I got my resources. Even today, with lots of money I still havent actually bought materials for building. Just like saving it up so I can get something nice like a spawner some time.
The best place for mining is the wild lol, just do /warp wilderness in game, go out and find a area you like, and start mining, simple as that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> :lapoke:
warp to a few different warps and walk out until you cant see any builds and start digging, i believe there is free space near warps skytree and wickerman (both mine and fairly close together, be carefull getting down from skytree, its a long way down). i dont mind if you start building near my area, it could use some more people <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>, but thats also why i said away from any visible builds (or marked off/protected areas) as some people will want to expand thier areas and towns, and not like having it blocked by someone elses area.

once you have an area started you can mark off an area and make a petition to have it protected
Thx! Ill probably build a mine near your wickerman. Maybe right beside it! It will only be a 15x15 plot since Im only using it for a mine.
yes, but remember that your mine will spread once underground and you'll want enough space to build a place to store all the stuff you get