Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Ppeal
Started by [E] gabyp29

Username: Gabyp29

When you were banned : I believe i was banned sometime during the summer.

Person who banned you: Im not sure who banned me.

Reason you were banned: I was banned for griefing.

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) To my understanding im only banned on the main server.

A Little back story.

When i first started playing, i didnt understand what the word "Griefing" Was, i didnt understand the difference between pvp and not pvp, I didnt even know i could ban appeal until Ohten40oz told me i could in real life. Im very sorry for griefing, Ive been very sad since i couldnt play on this amazing server, I promise to never again grief and become a valuable member of the community.
Hi GABYP29,

You were banned back on July 2nd for stealing from a grief trap.
Code:
BAN: Mod banned name 'gabyp29': grieftrap... please read the signs next time. it tells you you will get permabanned.

This means that you did not technically grief something on the main server, however steal from a chest.

Most grief traps look like this:

WegPx.png

Or, cluttered with DO NOT STEAL YOU WILL BE PERMABANNED; DO NOT TAKE MY DIAMONDS etc.

This was not an accident, you obviously saw these signs when taking from one of these. Why would you steal from these even with numerous warning signs?
I cant explain what was going through my head at the time, excitement maybe, New to the server and found things difficult to obtain. Im sorry for what i did and i promise you i will never do it again.
I'm sorry, we place these traps there for a reason. That reason being to remove bad players from the community. It stated on the signs that you will be permabanned if you take from theses chests, and that is how it is going to stay.

~Locked