Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Landclaim request for the area at /warp tp32
Started by [E] Stathve1

I have a haunted house built (yay~) and even a "Haunt" clan. This clan needs a city, and I want to expand my Haunted house into a town/city.

I cant do this however because of techperson32's land which happens to be quite closeby. Walls for the city would definitely intersect with his,

and I dont really want to cause trouble. Normally I'd take my build somewhere else, but the time, effort, and mtc that went into this build was just too much.

His area has not been built upon, or worked on lately, as far as I can see.It's just small plot areas (5x8 or so) that have nothing on them. I sent him an ingame /mail to try to get into contact with him a while back, and haven't gotten a response yet, leading me to assume that he is inactive.

If I could get permission to build over his area, I would start the wall immediately. His land also seems to have no protection, so this project really seems to not have anything done yet either. I'm not going to grief it, if that's what your'e thinking, but I am telling you this so that nobody goes into the effort of

attempting to remove the "protection".

Hoping to get a response,

-Stathve1