Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Donation Help
Started by [E] GTLtheLoneWolf

With my birthday coming up, I've recently come into some money, some of which I would like to donate to MineTown.

However, all I have is physical currency, so I have no way of donating it.

If someone could please tell me if there is any other way to donate/contribute to MineTown,

I would be happy to oblige.

PayPal is out of the question, as my parents will not let me touch their credit card, after a little bit of trouble with Xbox Live auto-renewal.

- GTL
I have heard of some sort of card you can buy at a store that holds a value that you could put on paypal, but im not sure, I donated with my dad's card.
Yeah, if you go to Walmart, or just about any other store like Walmart, you can buy a prepaid Visa gift card with the physical money, and use the card on the internet.
Yes, lucaslower is correct, that's how i paid, but just a tip, do not get vanilla visa, that company is questionable, i recommend getting a reloadable card too, that way, if you come across more money, you wont have to buy a whole new card. Good luck <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>