Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Connecting to the server
Started by [E] antonyoo

Whenever I pick "mc-mt.com" from the list of servers, and then press "join", it just says "logging in" for a long period of time, without actually connecting to the server. However, on the page where I can pick "mc-mt.com" from the list of servers, it says that there are over 20 people logged on at the moment.

Is this because the people "online" are in a certain world that allows them to log on while the world I am in is blocked? Or is this my computer messing up? Any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Just use the ip: wl.minetown.net

Wildlands are always up :3

If this does'nt work i have no clue. Restart minecraft maybe...
so the main world-1 works for you at this moment?
I tried to get on from Wildlands, didnt work. Seriously, I want to play MT, not just wait here and hope for the best..
8x8johan wrote:
Just use the ip: wl.minetown.net

Wildlands are always up :3

If this does'nt work i have no clue. Restart minecraft maybe...

you can get on the wildlands with out a problem but the second you do /server main is craps out on you so in other words no luck...
Main was down... it is now up.
has the server been down for serveral hours now?

and the server ip is mt.gg now?
I ask because the same thing mentioned in my original post is happening again. And I have not been able to log on for an extended period of time. At the same time, however, I have been seeing the number of eople on the server change...
Are you running a 1.4 client? It is required to connect.
no I was not. Thank you. I guess I must have missed the notice that minetown updated too.