Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Access Denied!
Started by Unknown User

Hello, Minetown/Minetowners,

So recently, I've been playing Minetown for about 2 days. Then, when I tried accessing the Event Server, it couldn't connect. So, it sent me back to the Title Screen. When I tried logging into Minetown again, they said ; Access denied: griefing and taking lapis blocks. About a month ago, my brother and I griefed and took a few lapis blocks from this house. The admins/moderators (not sure which) found out and banned the two of us. So, I applied for a Ban Appeal and, Zionia, unbanned me after about 2-3 weeks. I could finally play on Minetown again! Then, the 'Access denied' incident occured. Please help! I have't griefed anyone's plot/house/building ever since I started playing seriously, which was about 2 days ago. All I did was; flattened a huge amount of land, explored around the cordinates of x=69, y=75 and destroyed some trees outside of ebay269's region. That's all. I promise. Please help! Peace out, ?Master of Riddles? a.k.a ThunderCyclone72.
Please link the ban appeal and I'll see if I can find the reason behind this.
I remember the ban appeal, he was unbanned, I was speaking to him last night on the server as well.
Thundercyclone. You where scheduled to banned a few months ago <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> but that was on the main server. Weird I dont even remember why you where gonna be banned
I think the problem is that you attempted to go into the Event Server but you weren''t unbanned there for some reason.
It appears that you were not unbanned on all of the servers. This has been fixed and you should be able to log in with out issue.