Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need help sorting my region out.
Started by [E] TheGuy34

I need some help with my city's protection. Back in December of '11 me and my cuz (crazelmax) started Megaton. WE had a small protected are and he let a guy build his house just out of the protection( I didnt know he did this). Now about 2 months ago I was expanding the city and ran into a problem with his house being in the way. So I had a mod( I dont remember who) try to help. They were supposed to take his are and make it megaton land with a small region in it for his house( like any other plot for any other house). Instead he gave him his own protection, which is now in the middle of my region and I cant do anything in it, and gave him permission for my are so he dug a bunch of tunnels under my city. He has a giant hole which people can fall in and I cant fix it cause i don't have permission. Not to mention his area is way to big. So I need someones help to correct it so I can build in the area. This guy is supposed to be like any other resident and not supposed to have his own region in the middle of mine.

Thanks,

Brian

p.s. Im not sure what his name is he has three names on it, vganstabiacht111, vganstabiatch and jordn14

p.p.s I have attached our messages that show he is only supposed to have a plot in megaton not his own region inside mine.
Oh I forgot to mention, the coordinates to the are in question are: X:4867 Z:-4973
make a pe in game at the location as well and ill look into it when i catch the petition.
Zionias on the job. You are in good hands man
Cool thanks! The pe number is 15622
kk will do it as soon as i get in.
I love the Miranda rights of minecraft. I'm gonna set that as my signature if you don't mind?
jeremythewiz wrote:
I love the Miranda rights of minecraft.

I was just noticing those this mornig too. Lol They are quite good <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Yeah. I posted a modified version as my signature
Hey I don't want to rush you zionia or anything, take your time. I was just wondering if you've had a chance to check it out yet?