Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] This has nothing to do with MC but im still proud to say it
Started by [E] superdonger

6th-8th grades.
Im in elementary
I was my school historian last year. I won because I showed off my kick-ass camera skills by making my own campaign video instead of the schools lame ones. Unfortunately I got sick during the days they needed me- which were like, field day and all the other important events. Great going fate. Great going.
I've only known Student Council to have elections (and even then it wasn't really formal). Once in high school, at our district anyways, there were class presidents, vice presidents, etc. I've talked to the class officers and they have told me that they do very little regarding the school.
I lost the election <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> but I still finished second
The girl who finished first cheated though. And the person in charge of student council said she may be removed from the position for cheating
how does one cheat in a Student Council election? o.o
Rigging votes or throwing out votes for an opponent. It happened a few times when I was in school. People could easily copy the ballots and submit multiple ones if they had access. It would be hilarious if more ballots were returned than the number of students in the grade.