Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A griefing/hacking report
Started by [E] MegaZapboy

Hello!

Earlier today i was mining and Cardicrest started talking in clan chat about "Looting Tuscanextent" and him saying "i made 50k from looting it" I asked him what looting was and i believe he described griefing. I am not sure as i dont have access to all the screens. And after that i was mining and i belive he force tped to me. later he said he was going to "loot" again and asked me if i wanted to join. I said no but asked if i could watch. He agreed and while taking screens, i took one while it looked like him aiming for a ladder but flying up into the ceiling. He then floated there for a few seconds and floted to the ladder. an went up wen i said "you flew!" He did not answer. when i confronted him later he said he couldnt fly.

I would have to check the screens to 100% sure of all the info here but i will post those as soon as www.minecraft.net comes back up. Thanks!

-MegaZapboy
Screens can go to the desktop if you have a Mac or into your Minecraft folder on your hard drive depending on the way you took them.
i have vista and dont know how to access them with opening minecraft
Try this if the page loads. I had an issue bringing it up but I know that the page is there.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Screenshots